Lili Dujourie (1941, Roeselare, Belgium) lives and works in Belgium. In her work, Dujourie plays with the sensuality and immediacy of materials, emphasizes the performative aspect of the artwork, investigates the relationship between nature and culture, and gives decorative and ornamental elements a central role. Her videos, drawings, installations and sculptures speak of the passing (and the weight) of time and move between the figurative and the abstract, generating a sensation of melancholy and searching for an emotional understanding of space.
- ° 1941 Roeselare (Belgium).
- FFWD / RWD
- Quelques vidéastes de Belgique @ Musées de la Ville de Strasbourg
- argos open lounge
- Lili Dujourie - Presentation of the book: 'Lili Dujourie. Video’s 1972 - 1981'
- Lili Dujourie - Video’s 1972 - 1981
- STEP UP! Belgian Dance and Performance on Camera 1970-2000 - Chapter 2
- From Broodthaers to Braeckman
- Ciclo Vídeo Belga
- Looking back - A video selection from the Argos collection for Contour On Tour: Video art in the Flemish Parliament
At view in the media library